On userscripts.org site, I suggest you ...

Turn back to the old search engine for scripts

Turn back to the old search engine.I can't find any interesting script now.Google search is too massive so I can't find a concret script that has the features I want

110 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    catmidia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam Ashok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i stayed away from userscripts.org for a year!
        i left because of the search engine invented!
        Even after such a long time the search engine has not changed!

well hopeing for the best plz change userscript.org to its previous form!

• Thorben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An intern search engine will be a need for userscripts if the site will also be usefull in future! Since the old search has gone looking for new scripts is a game of luck..
        And than there was never a short information why the old search has gone or if there will be a new search in future..

• cryscyman289 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I whole heartily agree. Whoever implemented the new Google search had obviously not tested it out. If I want all the reviews and discussions in my search results I would simply use Google itself.
        A search within Userscripts.org should simply give a list of scripts to investigate much like Google's own Chrome Extensions top class search facility.
        This search facility should be abandoned as soon as possible and either return to how it was with an arrangement that reduces server load or find something else.
        I cannot continue like this. I might as well just go straight to Google and enter my search terms.

• Stevie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dead right. The google search is useless, turning up redundant scripts from 2 years ago at the top of the list. There is no option to sort as there was before.

I used to be able to find scripts I didn't know existed. No I cant find anything useful without trawling through 100 pages of junk, unless I know the exact name

MASSIVE backwards step to what was a brilliant site

Feedback and Knowledge Base